- Ragging in any form is totally banned and anyone found indulging in ragging is severely punished including dismissal from the college.
- Cellphone is strictly prohibited inside the classrooms.
- Students are required to be regular and punctual to the classes.
- Students should be seated in the lecture halls 5 minutes before the commencement of the class.
- Students should maintain perfect order and strict silence inside the lecture/drawing halls/ labs/ workshop at all times.
- Movement outside the classroom in between lectures should be minimum and for valid reasons only.
- Record of experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in the next laboratory class.
- All students should wear the appropriate uniforms that are stipulated while attending the practical and workshop classes.
- Students should attend all tests and show good academic progress.
- Absenting from regular classes will be strictly viewed and absenteeism in the test will be viewed with utmost sternness.
- Regularity in writing the test and satisfactory performance of students in test are essential to permit the students to appear for the University examinations at the end of the year.
- Any student found indulging in malpractices during the Test/Model exams/University exams will be debarred from appearing for the rest of the examinations.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is expected, in each semester, necessarily to enable a student perform better in the University examination.
- Students are not allowed to take leave of absence for more than 6 days in a semester.
- Students who absent themselves (without permission) for more than two days will not be permitted to re-enter the class without appropriate written process. Continuous absence from class on medical grounds will be permitted only on production of medical certificate and written letter from parent. Names of students who are absent continuously for more than 10 days (on any account) with or without permission will be struck off the rolls. They should seek re-admission by paying a re-admission fee.